Monday, June 22, 2009

Hello Monday

So, yeah it's been a few days. And since I am on my cell phone while my car gets a tune, I'm going to keep it brief.

So, what's been going on out there in the world?

Oh yeah, big game-changing protests in Iran. And everyone has been all atwitter. I say good for the people of Iran. Glad they finally want to stand up against the double standard of a government built around religious ideals.

The same ideals that said stop protesting peacefully (mostly) or we'll respond with violence.

If history has taught us nothing through the years, it's that when you are responding with violence, you are usually in the wrong and trying to hold on to what little shred of power you have.

Look at the civil rights movements here in the U.S. People trying to hold on to the status quo were willing to take the fight to the peaceful marchers. Tell me there is no parallel.

Quick Interactive Question: What reality/documentary style series on TV is your favorite? Which one are almost ashamed to admit watching/have watched.

More thought for tomorrow when I'll be back at a full size keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean and use your common sense when posting a comment on this blog. Thanks a bunch.