Thursday, May 14, 2009

Busy days and nights

OK, things have been a bit busy. Luc woke up before 6 a.m., and threw the whole day's schedule off. Things expect to get busier as the night wears on (two playoff games will make it so).

Have something heavier I'm still trying to get a handle on, so, in the meantime, I came up with something small and quick to fill out my entry today.

The top 10 good reasons working the much-maligned (by me) Wednesday through Sunday schedule:

1. Get to wear shorts and T-shirt to work twice a week.
2. A chance for actual, approved overtime.
3. More chances to have a dinner as a family (even if it's just fast food).
4. I'm still employed.
5. Luc gets more time around children his own age.
6. Won't have to work election nights (though, also means I'll miss election night food).
7. Going to be "off" on those holidays that every one else gets off on Mondays.
8. No bosses around twice a week.
9. The opportunity to catch up on missed sleep (though, likely not to happen)
10. More time to gripe on Facebook, MySpace and the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean and use your common sense when posting a comment on this blog. Thanks a bunch.